Sunday, August 11, 2013

My first successful three color gradient...

Oh my gosh guys!! I'm totally happy right now! I just did my first three color gradient and it actually turned out pretty well!

I love it! You can see the 3 colors and they actually blend into each other pretty well :)

These are the items I used for this mani. I used Elevation Polish Ridnitsohkka, Jengish Chokusu, and Muztagh Ata for the gradient and Sea Lore Seafetti for the accent nails.


 I tried it out on my pinky first and then decided it was a go...

 bumpy after sponging....

A little Seche fixes all the bumps and all thats left behind is a smooth gradient :)



 For my accent nails I chose Sea Lore Polish's Seafetti which was a limited edition polish. It's sparkly and guess what? It GLOWS in the dark!! Totally love it!!




Overall I'm really satisfied with this gradient :) It has given me the confidence to gradient some more hehe....I will definitely try again :)


Pin It

2 comments:

I read each and every comment and truly appreciate that you take the time to leave one. Please email me if you would like me to look at your blog instead of pasting a link in the comments :) Thank you for your support :)