Thursday, November 28, 2013

Darling Diva Rose Opal Review

Woa..Happy Thanksgiving!!....its been a loong time since my last post but I'm excited to be back because I got bunches of stuff to post :) Be sure to stick around and see all the wonderful Darling Divas I got to review :) First up we have the gorgeous Rose Opal (which kinda reminded me of cranberry sauce haha)


In most lighting, this is a light cranberry rose color, the flakies really do shine through though. As you can see the flakies provide an intense blue and orange flash every so often... This is 2 thin coats and no top coat.









 

 I tried taking multiple angles/shots to really show off the flakies....its hard to capture all the prettiness on film...


 In some lighting (under white light here) it looks a more bright pink color...but the flakies still glow through....






Macros!
Overall I really liked this polish. It was a little chunkier than I'm used to working with but it wasn't hard to put on or anything like that. The flakies really impressed me though. Like I said it was hard to capture their full beauty. The blue and orange flakes really had me distracted ;) I'd say this one is def. a keeper :)

Rose Opal can be purchased at Darling Diva's Big Cartel for 8.00 but WAIT there's a black friday promo going on so be sure to check out Darling Diva's Facebook page for more details! :)





*product provided for my honest review. Pin It

4 comments:

I read each and every comment and truly appreciate that you take the time to leave one. Please email me if you would like me to look at your blog instead of pasting a link in the comments :) Thank you for your support :)