Sunday, January 19, 2014

Catch-up and a lil update...

So it's been a while huh? There's been lots going on in my life... one big thing is school. I recently got an internship position (yay! My boss noticed I do my nails a lot so hopefully that means I can get away with a little bit more not as conservative manis at my internship hehe...) and so my schedule is way way packed then it has been before... There's actually days where I start class at 9 and have back to back classes till 5:45..*sigh* Im taking 6 classes, still work part time and I have my internship and im thinking of joining the accounting club again ;) busy bee this semester! Enough talk about me though, I've had loads of mani's I didn't post so here's just a compilation of all the recent mani's I've done but have neglected to post.....

Pahlish (the only one I own actually) Point of The Arches and Enchanted Polish A Little Fishy Told Me

China Glaze- Strap On Your Moonboots

.......um......I might have totally forgotten what I used for this......

Elevation Polish Black Ice and Shi Shi Beach

Elevation Polish -Shi Shi Beach, Black Ice , and Darkest Storm

All I remember is that the glitter topper used is Lynnderella- Tanzanite Truth

Elevation Polish Volcanic Dust and Lynnderella Magic Fairy Stars

Elevation Polish Volcanic Dust and Lynnderella Magic Fairy Stars

Elevation Polish Aiguilles d'Arves and Yeti Loves the Holidays

Elevation Polish Aiguilles d'Arves and Naked Night Sky

Elevation Polish Aiguilles d'Arves and Naked Night Sky

My Birthday nails ;) Girly Bits What Happens in Vegas Ends Up On Facebook and Twitterpated

Girly Bits What Happens in Vegas Ends Up On Facebook and Twitterpated



Color Club Blue Heaven, Enchanted Polish A Little Fishy Told Me, and Lynnderella Magic Fairy Stars

Color Club Blue Heaven, Enchanted Polish A Little Fishy Told Me, and Lynnderella Magic Fairy Stars

Color Club Blue Heaven, Enchanted Polish A Little Fishy Told Me, and Lynnderella Magic Fairy Stars

Elevation Polish Shi Shi Beach and Lacquer Lust From Dusk Till Dawn

Elevation Polish Shi Shi Beach and Lacquer Lust From Dusk Till Dawn

Pin It

7 comments:

  1. I simply love it.

    Sweet Regards,
    Yummylooks.com | Amaira

    ReplyDelete
  2. Utilizing Search Engine Optimization To Expand Brand Recognition
    Satta King
    Play Bazaar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ask your current customers to pass on word about your company to those they know. Your current loyal customers are the best lead generation asset you have. Their word of mouth can really mean a lot to generating new customers. Just them sharing your company information in social media can be surprisingly powerful. Best advertising agency
    digital branding company in India
    Branding Services: No. 1 Best Branding Agency
    Best Branding Services Agency

    ReplyDelete
  4. Searching For Information On Making Money Online Means Reading This Article

    There is so much information out there about making money online that it can sometimes be hard determining what is helpful and what is not. That is the point of this article; it will teach you the proper way to make money online. So, pay close attention to the information that follows.
    digital branding company in India
    Branding Services: No. 1 Best Branding Agency
    Best Branding Services Agency

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wedding Invitation Video
    Maybe you would like an additional source of income but don't have a lot of time to do so? Perhaps you are looking to earn a full-time income from the comforts of your own home? No matter why you are here, there are great tips below to help anyone get starting making money online, so keep reading!
    WeddingInvitationVideo

    ReplyDelete

I read each and every comment and truly appreciate that you take the time to leave one. Please email me if you would like me to look at your blog instead of pasting a link in the comments :) Thank you for your support :)