Thursday, November 10, 2011

Ludurana Aurora Boreal Superior is like liquid sunshine... *PIC HEAVY POST*

Recently the lovely Llarowe got some Ludurana polishes in stock...I think they're from Brazil and boy..they're sooooo purty~~~ The first two I tried was a holo polish (which im showing y'all here) and a duochrome. Both are soooooo amazing...

(oh btw the ring finger is HITS- Artemis..which i also bought from Llarowe)



This polish is a yellow based color with a hint of green...think along the lines of mountain dew color..



Can you see the holo-ey prettiness? This was taken in natural light..





Behold the power of the sun :)



Indoor lighting...










* I took off the silver and I put on the Ludurana onto my ring finger too..this is just 2 coats of Ludurana and no base coat or top coat...the formula and brush were great... You can purchase this Ludurana Aurora Boreal Superior at Llarowe's shop for $14.00.

The post about the uochrome polish should be up within the next couple of days...till then..have a great day guys :)

P.S-Did you enter my 100 follower giveaway yet? If not, do so HERE ...it ends on the 21st...Pin It

1 comment:

I read each and every comment and truly appreciate that you take the time to leave one. Please email me if you would like me to look at your blog instead of pasting a link in the comments :) Thank you for your support :)