Saturday, May 11, 2013

Pretty in Pink :)

Recently I bought 2 Nail Junkie polishes.... They are a part of the shimmer jelly line and I chose Strawberry and Blueberry... Boy oh boy am I glad I did. Strawberry is soo out-of-this-world pretty! I've already worn it a couple times in the short time I've gotten it.
I'm trying something new this post around and all the pictures were taken with my phone instead of my camera....lets see how it goes ;)


It's so jelly and squishy and ugh i just love it so so much! There's also small silver sparkles in it :)














This is 2 coats...and its sooo great no? It's almost like I opened my pink highlighter and made it into a polish..I love this so much!

It seems to glow...just like the description of the polish says ;)

 Strawberry can be purchased from The Nail Junkie's shop for $10. :)
Be sure to "like" the The Nail Junkie Facebook page to find out when the next restock is and more updates :)Pin It

3 comments:

I read each and every comment and truly appreciate that you take the time to leave one. Please email me if you would like me to look at your blog instead of pasting a link in the comments :) Thank you for your support :)