Friday, June 10, 2011

Guest Nails...

The other day I offered to help my cousins do a mani and I had a blast doing their nails for them..

I did both my cousins nails but i only took more detailed shots for the stamped mani...
For this mani I put on 3 coats of Essie- Shop till I drop....then on the tips I used OPI/Katy Perry- Teenage Dream..

For this mani I started with 2 coats of China Glaze- Something Sweet...

Then I stamped with BM21 the chain-mail like design...

I stamped using OPI/Pirates- Planks a lot and then topped it off with SV (see the lovely shineness? hehe) I had a great time doing their nails for them this week...can't wait to see my cousins on sunday and do new manis for them :)



P.S I finally got a charger for my laptop so thats why the watermarks mysteriously reappered ;) haha...I bought a couple new goodies on my trip so far and I'll post it up within the next two days..... I promise :) hope everyone is having a great summer~ xoxoPin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read each and every comment and truly appreciate that you take the time to leave one. Please email me if you would like me to look at your blog instead of pasting a link in the comments :) Thank you for your support :)