Thursday, June 23, 2011

Quick Haul Post...

So in Hong Kong the weather has been kinda nutso but here's a quick post of the polishes I bought so far...
This purple polish is a great layering polish sorry I didnt take pics of my swatches but I bought these at the Bonjour store at the Sha Tin train station :) This is Callar brand and it's made in france but there isnt any name or number to distinguish this color...

This Marcia polish immediatley called to me...it was so sparkly...i love love love this one... 2 layers for opacity...

this chic chic polish is another great one for layering...its sheer so it gives a nice blue-ish sparkle with the light pink color..
Then I saw a China Glaze polish that I've wanted in a while so I snatched it up...this is China Glaze - White Cap...

then I saw this glittery silver polish that was jam packed with different sizes of silver glitter pieces and I decided I wanted this as well...but then..
 i tried it and it smelt soooooooooooooooooooo bad!!! >.< major fail...but then I guess I'll just use this very sparingly cuz the smell is just AW-FUL~~~ >.<


So whats the grand total for these polishes? 92 bucks....wait thats Hong Kong dollars... the exchange rate is 1US dollar is about 8 Hong Kong dollars...so that means all these polishes for roughly 11 US dollars!!!! i'm in luvvvvv :) haha

I have another mani idea in my head that is inspired by the weather here lately I'll post it up soon :)Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Great choices! I especially love the glitter, since I can't smell it from here. :)

    ReplyDelete

I read each and every comment and truly appreciate that you take the time to leave one. Please email me if you would like me to look at your blog instead of pasting a link in the comments :) Thank you for your support :)