Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Everybody gets the blues sometimes ;)

Lately I've been soooo busy with school! >.< I hate that for some reason I'm always stuck doing powerpoints in class just because my group members won't man up to do it...*sigh* anyways but the good news is that even though I've been busy with school and work I've still been buying nail polish ;)...er wait would that be good news? um...well good for my mood but bad for my wallet..anyways I decided to do another simple ombre mani..this time with the on trend color.... Blue!!


I had to dig through my polishes swatching to see what blues worked the best...



Here are the polishes I finally ended up choosing... Essie-Smooth Sailing, Butter London-
Henley Regatta, Essie- Lapiz of Luxury,  Butter London- Lady Muck, and Essie Main Squeeze.
 
My pinky used two coats of Essie's Main Squeeze...I chose this because it has a grey like color but a sublte blue shimmer as well...

My ring finger used 2 coats of Butter London's Lady Muck...

My middle finger was 2 coats of Essie- Lapiz of Luxury...


I forgot to take a picture of my pointer finger...sorry~ >.<



and finally 2 coats of Essie Main Squeeze...

Then for extra glittery goodness I topped it with a layer of Hologram top coat (silver)..



Kind of blurry to show the holo-ey goodness




Voila!~

Oh and good news.... I won the giveaway over at Laura's Lacquer's Blog ^_^ *hapy dance!!* so excited!! but on a semi sad note... a follower "un-followed" me today.. maybe my blog wasn't right for them... oh well.. i guess you can't please everyone... I have a small small group of followers but I just want you to know you guys are appreciated!!! I ♥ you guys!!
 

 
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I love ombre manicures :-)

    Congrats on your win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Fashion Footing: I like Ombe Manis too..I think I might do another purple ombre soon ahah or a brown... haha I love them~ and Thanks for your support ♥♥

    ReplyDelete

I read each and every comment and truly appreciate that you take the time to leave one. Please email me if you would like me to look at your blog instead of pasting a link in the comments :) Thank you for your support :)