Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Invitation to a party...a nude party ;)

Recently I entered a little contest for frankening and while I can't post pictures of the little gem I created for that contest just yet I have a second franken to show you guys!


Behold.... The Nude Party





In these couple of pictures you can see that this color is Very very nude-y...but there's also a lot of glitter packed into this little baby. I didnt manage to get any sun-lit pictures but this one is soo glittery!


Macro shots....this is my pinky...can you see the hidden shimmer? and the glittery-ness?


 Pinky again


 Ring Finger



Middle Finger


Pointer Finger


Thumb



The "recipe" I  used is pretty straight forward.. I started with the holo glitter I bought on ebay..I used 3parts silver 1part gold and 1 part purple. Then I added in Zoya' Erika, Pandora a drop or two of Blair, and China Glaze Something Sweet and White Cap ( to give it that hint of silvery gold shimmer) and a few drops of NARS Adelita for that hidden gold shimmer...

Voila!~ Its a Nude Party :)

I've gotten so hooked on frankening...In fact I ordered some color morphing powders and some spectraflair( to make holor frankens) so I can't wait to see what goodies I make next :)

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I love the sparkley nudie color. So pretty. :)

    xx Love & Aloha
    Swing by to enter my $100 Shopbop Giftcard Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

I read each and every comment and truly appreciate that you take the time to leave one. Please email me if you would like me to look at your blog instead of pasting a link in the comments :) Thank you for your support :)