Monday, September 26, 2011

Stamping With BornPretty ^_^

A while back I got some items sent over to me from the Born Pretty store to review. I like shopping with them because they are reliable and they have a wide array of items...



The items I recieved included some stamping plates, the stamper and some polishes to stamp with...

The plate that I decided to try out was m60 with the dots,plaid squares,argyle pattern, a paisley like pattern and the flowers on the side..

I used the blue stamping polish and stamped the argyle onto my pinky and ring finger..

I had a base of Cult Nails Devious Nature..and the blue stands out quite nicely..I had some problems working with the stamping polish formula..the design wouldnt really stamp on properly...


then I decided to use the paisley like design for my thumb...as you can see from this close up..the craftmanship of these plates are great~ just like konad ones...the polish I used was the white polish..

I was very pleased with the white..I was worried it wouldn't be opaque enough but still it came out okay..

Then finally I used the yellow for the plaid stripes onto my index finger...

For me personally I liked the stamper and the plates...the only thing i wasn't satisfied with was the stamping polished...I'm not sure if you can tell in this picture but the polish stained the stamp..there is a faint blue-ish tinge to my stamper now... the polishes dried really really quickly so I had a bit of a struggle to stamp the designs onto my nail (there's a bald spot on my pointer) and so because the polish dried so quickly it was hard to stamp the full design onto my nail sometimes... but I really liked the plates and stamper...just not the polishes..





Here are some more of the plates I recieved....

You can purchase 16 Set Of Plates for $11.49 or one for $2.32... the Dual Sided Stamper is $2.78
...and a Set of 5 Stamping Polishes is $6.19 ... These plates in my opinion work great and are a great alternative to the other more expensive ones out there..

*These items were sent to me to review.The content of the entry was influenced by the provider, and I get to keep the products for my own usePin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read each and every comment and truly appreciate that you take the time to leave one. Please email me if you would like me to look at your blog instead of pasting a link in the comments :) Thank you for your support :)