Sunday, August 12, 2012

Girly Dotticure~

So I went out last night and I decided to do a super girly mani...also a buncha my buddies are doing dotticures this weekend so naturally I decided to do one too ;]

 

 I really love this mani..its so girly!




I started off with 2 coats of Essie's Muchi Muchi for all my nails. The first coat was a bit streaky but as I put on the second coat everything evened out...






Then using Essie's Rasperry, Off The Shoulder, and Blanc I randomly dotted dots onto my ring finger and thumb...

Then to add a bit of sparkle I used Kleancolor's Aurora on the rest of my fingers (pinky, middle, pointer) and I added a rhinestone to the upper right corner of my nails...



I really liked this color scheme because it matched the dress I wore too ;]

 See random dots of various sizes and colors... ^_^





 Voila!~









P.S At first I was going to do dots on all my nails but I felt like it was more nail fail then nail art...


At first I was going to do it like this...but then I was like.. O_O too much!! So i changed it...

P.P.S..here's a picture of me and a few of my friends..I blurred them out b/c I wasn't sure if they wanted me to show their faces too lol.... There was the 7 of us last night and we had a blast :]

P.P.P.S haha... please check out the rest of the dotticures my buddies did:



Pin It

3 comments:

I read each and every comment and truly appreciate that you take the time to leave one. Please email me if you would like me to look at your blog instead of pasting a link in the comments :) Thank you for your support :)