Saturday, August 11, 2012

Glittery Blu

Ok after the loong wait here's the mani I showed on my Facebook page..



I really liked this mani....It was glittery but not too over the top in my opinion...


I started off with 2 coats of Zoya Kristen to all my nails except for my thumb and ring finger...


For my thumb and ring finger I used Hare Polish Bisbee...this is only 1 thin coat..I used 3 coats for my desired opacity.

This is how it looks like before the Lynnderella and the other coats of Bisbee...


Then I used Lynnderella's Forget you not on the tips of my fingers with Kristen on it...






I really like the depth that Bisbee has....and as usual the Lynn has a punch of shimmer and glitter that I looove... ( I really like glitter....can you tell? hehe)


Voila!~






Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read each and every comment and truly appreciate that you take the time to leave one. Please email me if you would like me to look at your blog instead of pasting a link in the comments :) Thank you for your support :)