Sunday, March 3, 2013

Getting back into gear...

Lately I haven't felt like blogging...I'm not sure why. I've still been doing manis and then taking pictures of them but I just haven't felt like doing a post about them for so long. I'm not sure why....it's just been this funk that I've been in for so long. Then the other day I put on some of my Elevation Polishes and I just went wow!..and so now here's a new blog post...


I used two polishes for this and I used some striping tape to make the clean lines :)






 I used one of the samples I managed to snag last month and Ave Secretan too.

 Here's a bottle shot of Sample 6....its a grey jelly with a hidden shimmer....like if Illamasqua's Raindrops were a baby, this would definitely be the baby..

 One coat....




 Two coats....


See the hidden shimmer? Its soo pretty! I love that its not an "in your face" kind of way.


 Using the striping tape, I placed a strip on my nail diagonally so I can paint the other half with Ave Secretan.



See? Simple clean lines :)...if you don't have striping tape you can also use regular tape to tape off what sections you don't want the polish on.




I was doing my nails at work...but when I got home I got nail mail and I got Toubkal....like a magpie...I was distracted... so the only solution was to do mis-matched hands..hehehe... look at that shimmer.... O_O....



Same technique and lookie! its sooo pretty!!! the shimmery flakies are so so so pretty!


So this is my left hand...


my right hand :)

Elevation polishes can be purchased at her Big Cartel store for about 8-9$ Restocks are on the 7th and 22nd of each month. :)




Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Haѵe yоu evеr thοught аbout іncluԁing a little bit more than just
    your articlеѕ? Ι mean, what уou
    ѕaу is impоrtant anԁ everуthіng.
    Neveгthеleѕs think of іf уou added ѕome grеat ρictuгеs οr
    ѵideοs to give your ρoѕts morе, "pop"!
    Үour content iѕ exсellent
    but ωіth imаges аnd viԁeοs,
    thiѕ blog could unԁeniablу bе onе
    οf the mоst bеneficial іn іts niсhe.
    Gгeat blοg!

    Herе iѕ my ωeb sіte; small loans

    ReplyDelete

I read each and every comment and truly appreciate that you take the time to leave one. Please email me if you would like me to look at your blog instead of pasting a link in the comments :) Thank you for your support :)