Saturday, October 8, 2011

Meet my new Lovelies...

Wow its been hectic lately and with midterms comin up I'm sad to say I might be posting even more irregularly nowdays.. >.< but that doesnt mean I have to stop adding lovelies to my collection ;) hehe...its a hard habit to break but whenever I see a nice polish I think about it and think about it but then end up gettin it.. .haha my poor poor paycheck... anyways here's some stuff I've gotten these past weeks...

Hehe.... I have a lot of new lovelies hehe...


First off I was most excited by the Models Own package..I got these when they had their fifty percent off sale from facebook....these are my first Models own and boy I had to wait a loooong time for them.. >.< shipping all the way here in the middle of the ocean takes FOREVER >.<  

 They were wrapped up all prettily....

 The colors I bought were (L-R) : Pink Blush, Feeling Blue, Lime Green, and Beth's Blue

 Next up, Cult Nails... I love love love this brand.. Maria's creations are so great! I have almost all the colors (waiting for Quench to come back then I can order Quench and Iconic and finish up my Cult Nails collection hahaha) I ordered these when Maria had the promotion for her Get It On/ Wicked Fast base coat and top coat...the deal was the base & top coats plus one nail color and then you'd get 5$ off..but then I got tempted and ended up buying My Kind Of Kool-Aid as well...
Here they are out of their protective little brown wrapping (L-R): My King of Kool Aid, Vicious, Get It On Base Coat, and Wicked Fast Top Coat...

Then my coworker Jennifer was such a sweetie the other day and she drove me all the way to the other side of the island to the Target store so I could see if they had the Revlon Glitters (they were sold out :( but I managed to snag Blue Mosaic on ebay ..*no picture of it here except on the top main picture though*..) and while I was there I ended up grabbing 4 of the fall collection (L-R): Carry on, Lady Like, Case Study, and Power Clutch...

Next up we have some KleanColor polishes...these were my first Kleancolors that I got.. I like the glittery-ness.. again since we dont have an Ulta, or Sally's and our CVS has a sad selection of polishes I had to get these Lovelies online...from (L-R):Aurora, Starry Meteor, Chunky Silver, Tahitian Sunset, and Starry Night.

Next up I also recieved these babies from Laura over at Laura's Lacquers ... I won her giveaway and the babies I recieved were (L-R): L.A Colors Magnetic Force, L.A Colors Radiation, NYC Big Money Frost, Sally Hansen Magoes Loco, OPI Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous and some fimo oranges too :)

Then Traci from the Trace Face Philes talked about her polishes that she bought from Llrowe and naturally I was tempted... and eventually gave in hahah...I bought (L-R): Glitter Gal H701 Black, Glitter Gal H724 Frappe , and  A- England Tristam...these are all my firsts frmo their respective brands...Can't wait to try them...

and then last but not least the cherry on top...I bought these Nails Inc. Magnetic polishes!!! *squeeeeee* I've been wanting to try magnetic polishes for a while but there werent any that were availible and I thought price worthy ( I didnt even know if I would like the look yet so I wasnt willing to shell out 10$ for a polish and 20 for a magnet...) these Nails Inc polishes were from Sephora.com and they were 16 each with the magnet on the cap..I had a 10% off coupon for sephora because I renewed my VIB status so I took advantage of that :) the two colors are Houses Of Parliament and Trafalgar Square


I also bought these Nail art striping tapes and mini steel balls for nail art from the bornpretty store...

and got these decals from Viva la nails...3 sets of stickers and 3 sets of water decals...

hehe I was anxious to play with the magnetic polishes... here are some skittles.. on my ring finger is Trafalgar Square (it has a dent/smudge because I held the magnet too close and it smudged -__-" must practice!!) my middle finger is just a coat of Cult nails Vicious, and my pointer is House of Parliament over Essie's Carry-on

Essie's Carry-On and Cult nails Vicious does look a wee bit similar in the bottle...I'll try to do a comparison soon :)

Thats all the lovelies I got so far..but I did just get a couple more before this post that I didnt want to add to this post yet... and thanks to Traci from the Trace Face Philes I'm now up to 49 followers!! wow.. major thank you! i'm planning a little something something once i hit the big Five-Oh... hehe.. Thanks for all the support ^_^

~Sui LingPin It

2 comments:

  1. Wow! That's an epic haul. I can't wait till you use the Glitter Gals, I've been seeing so much of them and they're great! I also love Tristam, he's gorgeous. I hope you like the polishes you won from my giveaway! :]

    ReplyDelete

I read each and every comment and truly appreciate that you take the time to leave one. Please email me if you would like me to look at your blog instead of pasting a link in the comments :) Thank you for your support :)