Sunday, March 20, 2011

A bizarre evening...

The other day I wasnt planning on doing this mani...I was going to do the pastel yellow,blue,red one that I posted..but lo and behold..as I was about to get started I heard a crash and a pop from downstairs and wham...my power goes out... >.<


I took out my candles and sitting in the dim light decided to do a simpler mani..


This was my little work area...this picture was taken with flash but it was actually quite dim.. on with the mani~
I started off with 2 coats of Zoya's Harley.. Harley is such a nice grey/lavender.. I love how it looks like a dirty lavender in the sunlight but in natural light it has a grey hue to it...

Then I used my craft scissors to cut some tape up...and stuck it to my finger to paint my other color on...

The other color I used was Zoya's Kelly,...I like this overall mani.. hehe *kinda messed up on the middle finger thats why the Kelly section is bigger..i was too lazy to take it off and re-do ;)

Pin It

1 comment:

I read each and every comment and truly appreciate that you take the time to leave one. Please email me if you would like me to look at your blog instead of pasting a link in the comments :) Thank you for your support :)