Monday, March 14, 2011

Poolside Mani..

Ok maybe it's because I live in Hawaii I dunno but I am a wimp when it comes to being cold...that's why when my friends bug me to go down to my pool at my apartment building I tell them to go ahead and I sit on the side and tan...one thing I like to do while enjoying the sun is a mani or pedi ;) so I did this one a couple days ago (before the St. Patrick's day one)

I started with Revlon- Minted and used 2 coats to get the opacity that I wanted...
Then I thought it was a little plain so I added a coat of Nubar 2010...this is one of my all-time favorite polishes...the flakies are soo pretty (but hard to capture on camera T^T..)

Then I used 2 coats of Jessie's Girl-Confetti diagonally to my nails.. to be honest I should've left it at this because it was nice...but me being all experimental and bored that day I had to add something else..



I then painted a tiny strip of China Glaze- in the limelight.... and voila! ^_^Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read each and every comment and truly appreciate that you take the time to leave one. Please email me if you would like me to look at your blog instead of pasting a link in the comments :) Thank you for your support :)