Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A rushed mani...

Today I finally swatched China Glaze- Millenium... it is so drop dead amazing
At first I was skeptical whether to buy this one or not but I read from many blogs that people use this color when they Konad so I figured if it didnt look good on my nails alone I can just use it to Konad...
The silver is very reflective...very nice on its own I think...Then as a quick nail art I added China Glaze- Meteor Shower..*i didnt clean it up yet so its a bit messy...


I think a part of me was inspired by the Sephora logo... overall the shiny-ness of the silver contrasts really nice with the dark navy of Meteor Shower and the glitter in Meteor Shower is nice too ;)

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read each and every comment and truly appreciate that you take the time to leave one. Please email me if you would like me to look at your blog instead of pasting a link in the comments :) Thank you for your support :)