Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Eau So Fresh Daisy Perfume and Manicure ^_^

Recently I just bought Marc Jacob's Daisy Eau So Fresh perfume..it's so girly and fun.. and then I was inspired by the whimsical bottle and box it came in.


So I decided to do a daisy manicure inspired by this box.


I used my dotting tools to create the daises...

I used OPI's In the Spot-light as the base color ans Sally Hansen's Mellow Yellow and White On for the daises..

Then using Milani's Jewel FX polish I dotted a speck of gold glitter in the middle of each daisy just like how the perfume box does..

So after 2 coats of In the Spot-light, I used my dotting tool to randomly create daisies onto each finger and place the gold glitter... then to give the whole mani a nice sparkle I used Northern Lights Holographic Top coat in silver on top of the whole mani...

Thumb- close up

pointer finger- close up

Middle finger

Ring finger

Pinky


Viola!~Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read each and every comment and truly appreciate that you take the time to leave one. Please email me if you would like me to look at your blog instead of pasting a link in the comments :) Thank you for your support :)