Sunday, August 14, 2011

Girly Pink Ombre

After I did my Purple Ombre Mani I was itching to do another ombre mani but with different colors...and finally I decided to do a red/pink ombre mani...

I had the hardest time picking what colors to use...

see? I even had to swatch random colors of that family to see what would go together...

I decided to use Zoya's Blair for my thumb, Essie's Canyon Coral with China Glaze Mrs. Clause (not pictured) on my pointer finger, Cult Nail's Devious Nature on my middle finger, L'oreal's Trust Fund Baby on my ring finger, and finally Essie's Sugar Daddy on my pinky..

I think the colors went pretty well together...

Most of the colors I chose were creme colors and I like sparkle..a lot.. so on top of all the colors I added a coat of Northern Lights hologram top coat in gold...

Zoya- Blair on my thumb...

Essie- Canyon Coral with China Glaze- Mrs. Clause

Cult Nails- Devious Nature

L'oreal- Trust Fund Baby

and Essie's Sugar Daddy on my pinky..(hehe sorry for the weird picture..i took it after I took the other ones and realized I didnt take one for this finger)





Voila!~Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read each and every comment and truly appreciate that you take the time to leave one. Please email me if you would like me to look at your blog instead of pasting a link in the comments :) Thank you for your support :)