Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Fly Away With Me

I recently purchased some more Butter London polishes from Nordstroms and I gotta say I really like their brand... I decided to do a girly mani with one of my new polishes.



Ok so I started with Butter London's Marrow which is a deep purple color..



I used 2 coats of Marrow on all my fingers..(i showed the first picture where I used a custom white balance and auto white balance for the rest of the pics)

Then I used my Bundle Monster plate 205 with the butterfly design on the left side..

and I used China Glaze Gr8 to stamp ( I liked that it had a holo effect but indoors it wasnt too in your face kind..)

so I just went ahead and stamped all my fingers (this is pre-clean up)




Voila!~~

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. @irishenchantment: Thank you for the compliment :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking into stampers and was wondering where you got yours? I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

I read each and every comment and truly appreciate that you take the time to leave one. Please email me if you would like me to look at your blog instead of pasting a link in the comments :) Thank you for your support :)