Thursday, April 7, 2011

Purple Ombre nails~

It's raining cats and dogs here right now >.< wow... anyway today I decided to tone things down and just do a simple ombre mani. Lately my subconscious has been helping me buy a lot of purple polishes.. I didn't even know until today haha...

At first I thought it would be real quick but then I decided it was a bit plain so I added some glitter topcoat.. in the end it took a while to wait for the colors to dry and the topcoats to dry...but overall this mani was faster/simpler then stamping or other nail art...

Here's what I used... Nubar- Purple Rain Glitter (thumb), Zoya- Mira (index), OPI for Sephora- Iris I was Thinner (middle), Milani 3d Holographic- Hi Res (ring), and Essie- Lilacism (pinky)

Then to add some pizzazz to the mani I added a layer of both Northern Lights gold glitter topcoat and OPI Femme De Cirque- I Juggle...Men to my index and pinky fingers... and also I put a thin thin thin layer of OPI for Sephora- Too Good For him to my middle finger...


Macro shots of index and pinky fingers....can you see the glittery goodness?



Voila~


*after the edit*
finally! let there be sun! hehe...its so glittery ♡ ♡Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read each and every comment and truly appreciate that you take the time to leave one. Please email me if you would like me to look at your blog instead of pasting a link in the comments :) Thank you for your support :)