Thursday, April 21, 2011

Cats, Water, and Fish.. thats all...

So like the title of this post, I was inspired by fish...well mainly by this necklace I made...


When I saw the fish and the blue crystals I thought of cats and fish...and having small fingers I didnt want to stamp fish on all my nails so this is how I interpreted it...
I started with 2 coats of Sephora by OPI- Havana Dreams ( totally forgot to take a picture before I began stamping..sorry!)





then I used Sally Hansen's- Blazing Blue to stamp.. using plate04 from my bundle monster pack I used the "splash"-like design for my pinky, middle, and pointer finger and the fish skeleton for my thumb...


Then using a white nail art polish I stamped a white outline of a cat from Konad plate S10


Then I filled in the outline with the white polish, let it dry then stamped it again with a black nail art polish to give it an outline (as you can see mines is a little crooked...i need to practice this technique more >.<)


Then I put on a layer of OPI/Katy Perry- Last Friday Night to give it some glitter (for the ring finger I painted around the cat..)

voila!~

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. your blog is so cute! definitely follwing :)

    shel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. @KarenD... Thanks! I really like cats ;) hehe

    @Irishenchantment Thank you! Glad you like my blog...thanks for your support!

    ReplyDelete

I read each and every comment and truly appreciate that you take the time to leave one. Please email me if you would like me to look at your blog instead of pasting a link in the comments :) Thank you for your support :)