Thursday, April 28, 2011

Nail Fail....

Today I was all excited to play with my new Bundle Monster plates and do a fun girly pink heart mani... but like the title of this post says...it was a disaster :( here's my first Nail Fail post...i'm sure there'll be more along the way as I continue to blog but here goes....

It looks okay from this pic. but close up it wasnt up to my standards so after I took the pictures for this post I took off the mani...

I started with 2 coats of my favorite pale pink , its from the Femme De Cirque softshades that OPI released not too long ago this is Step Right Up..

Then using my new Bundle Monster 202 plate I stamped the heart onto my ring finger using OPI/Katy Perry- The one that got away... I think it was destined to disaster when the heart went semi crooked onto my finger...to try to salvage it I treid to stamp it again...

I then used these 3d nail stickers my friend bought for me in Hong Kong (sorry about the sideways pic...i cant seem to rotate it right...o_O sorry~) and stuck them onto the rest of my fingers..and rhinestones onto my middle finger..


voila~
I think I may be a little dramatic when I say its a major fail...but to me its not up to my standards... >.< I promise to have a better mani for you guys next time... till then have a great day :)


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read each and every comment and truly appreciate that you take the time to leave one. Please email me if you would like me to look at your blog instead of pasting a link in the comments :) Thank you for your support :)