Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Midnight Dots

Even though its Spring time I've been obsessed with China Glaze Millennium... I love the shininess contrasting the dark colors so today I did a Polka dot mani.

I didnt clean it up yet and I actually swiped some polish on my palm with my dotting tool so sorry for the messines ;)

First I started with 2 coats of  OPI Russian Navy- Matte


Then using the back of a random BM plate I put a dot of CG Millennium and I used my dotting tool to make different size dots onto my nails...then I also cut a slice of Fimo Nail Cane (Chanel logo) to place onto my ring finger nail (b/c there was a tiny part that was messed up and I wanted to cover it up hehe )

I DID NOT put top coat on this mani because I feel that SV actually dulls the shininess of the millennium and it kind of defeats the purpose of having a matte color...maybe if i decide to keep this manicure on a while then i'll put top coat on it.. but until then it's done after I clean up my cuticles :)Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read each and every comment and truly appreciate that you take the time to leave one. Please email me if you would like me to look at your blog instead of pasting a link in the comments :) Thank you for your support :)