Monday, April 4, 2011

Great day today ^_^

Yay for Polish mail!! I love you mr.mailman...hehe... today I recieved not 1 not 2 no not even 3 but 5 polishes in the mail *does happy dance*..
hehe super happy...will swatch later...and do another post with a mani too but I was too excited/happy about all these polishes..
I got(from the BOGO promo) Zoya- Mira, Zoya- Faye (its sooo purrty!!), my first ever Orly polish- Space Cadet, China Glaze- For Audrey, and Nubar Purple Rain Glitter (from Jen's blogsale at ThePolishaholic) woo hoo....

anyways..on another note...when I was cleaning up my bundle monster plates I got cut from the plates... *ouch* gotta be more careful... >.<
okie off to do some "work" hehe then i'll do a mani and post again...Pin It

1 comment:

I read each and every comment and truly appreciate that you take the time to leave one. Please email me if you would like me to look at your blog instead of pasting a link in the comments :) Thank you for your support :)