Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Spring Flowers

Ok with spring right around the corner today's manicure is colorful and girly

For the base colors I used- Sinful~Unicorn (thumb), OPI for Sephora~ A True Romantic (index finger), Sinful~ Innocent (middle), OPI for Sephora~ How Many Carats (Ring finger), and OPI for Sephora~ Havana Dreams... I totally forgot to get a clear(macro) picture of just the base colors without the stamping...*i remembered halfway unto the mani*...
i remembered halfway through...>.< I put on 2 coats of each color (3 for ring finger) to achieve full opacity...

 Then I usuing BM plate 12 I stamped the flowers onto my nails...

For my thumb I stamped with OPI- You Don't Know Jacques
My index finger I used Zoya- Blair to  stamp


Then my middle finger I used Revlon- Matte Suede Emerald City...and added a Fimo dragonfly ^_^
For my ring finger I stamped with Zoya- Kelly

 and then finally for my pinky I stamped with OPI- Russian Navy~Matte


Voila~ ^_^Pin It

1 comment:

  1. How fun! I like all the different combinations you did and how you placed the flowers. :)

    ReplyDelete

I read each and every comment and truly appreciate that you take the time to leave one. Please email me if you would like me to look at your blog instead of pasting a link in the comments :) Thank you for your support :)