Sunday, April 17, 2011

Pa pa pa Poker face pa pa pa Poker face...

Over at Cult Nails, Maria is having a contest for Lady Gaga inspired nails...so obviously I chose her famous Poker Face video as my inspiration....this was a hard one...I was all psyched up then all of a sudden WHAM! I had a brain fart and I got stuck for the longest time...
This was what I started with I used Revlon- Black Lingerie and Ink Nail Art in red... but then I got stuck...and the Revlon was chipping like no other.... >.< it was MAYJOR fail....

Then after a bunch of brainstorming...it hit me...


I started with 2 coats of one of my all time favorites, OPI's Lincoln Park after Dark...

Then using some rhinestones and small nail art balls (I bought them at CVS) I made the design on my middle finger,


a heart on my ring finger (I first used my dotting tool to draw a heart with Nubar- Prize..then outlined with the silver balls and the same process for my thumb but I made a diamond instead..to make it more clean I used tape to make my diamond then polish and silver balls around...), and I used the gold balls for the spade on my pointer finger...

and for my pinky I stamped with BM19 and I just cleaned it so only the clubs would stamp onto my pinky...


 For the finishing touches I used Milani- Gems (I individually placed the glitter) onto my ring finger around the heart, I used China Glaze- Millennium to make random dots around the spade, and NYC- Starry Silver Glitter around the diamond on my thumb... voila!Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read each and every comment and truly appreciate that you take the time to leave one. Please email me if you would like me to look at your blog instead of pasting a link in the comments :) Thank you for your support :)