Monday, April 11, 2011

Nfu-Oh...you're sooo purty...

Okie so needless to say when I bought my very first Nfu-Oh polish I was uber excited... so I finally tried out this gorgeous polish and I'm very pleased with the results♡..soo flaky!

I started with 2 coats of China Glaze- Meteor Shower..

You can tell from the pictures it does have a chunky kind of texture... but I'm loving the glitter in the formula so I forgive the chunkiness...


Then I put a coat of Nfu-Oh 50 on top...can you see the flaky goodness?? its drop dead gorgeous...The blue-ness of the China Glaze shimmers under the flaky goodness of the Nfu-oh and it gives off a greenish/blueish color depending what angle you look from
Then top finish it all off I put a layer of SV and a Fimo flower to make the mani pop...I'll try to take more pictures in different light sources... and later on I might even use China Glaze Matte magic to see what effect it gives me...but so far I'm totally loving this mani..



and look how cute the Nfu-Oh bottle is.. ♡♡♡♡♡♡Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read each and every comment and truly appreciate that you take the time to leave one. Please email me if you would like me to look at your blog instead of pasting a link in the comments :) Thank you for your support :)