Monday, April 18, 2011

Fruity Goodness

Wow.....I am so so so so so glad that I was able to get my hands on the Wicked Sweet collection from Colorclub... I had to go to 2 different Ross stores to find it but boy am I glad I did..

I used 5 of the 7 colors from the Wicked Sweet Collection for this manicure and it smells soooooooo good!!! I can't believe how great it smells...I swear peopel think I'm crazy cuz I'm sniffing my nails >.< haha..

but I used Get Your Lem-On for my pinky, The Lime Starts Here for my ring finger, I always get my Man-darin for my middle finger, Yum Gum for my pointer, and Raspberry rush for my thumb... for the Pinky, ring and middle finger in the pic. above that was 2 coats and as you can see its very sheer... but I still like the formula overall... for my pointer and thumb 2 coats was all I used to get full opacity..
to get to full opacity I think I used 4 coats of polish for my pinky, ring, and middle finger...but I didn't mind b/c it smelt so good haha...
Then I chopped up some Fimo Fruit and I planned out what to put on which nails..
Since my fingers are small I only put 2 on my fingers with the exception of my thumb which I put 3.. I think this manicure would've been an EPIC fail if I didnt have my Seche... I work at a library so most of the times gemstones and fimo art get treated pretty badly but with a nice generous coat of SV i'm good to go ;)




just this morning before I rushed off to school I realized the watermelon fell off...eep!! and then the first thing I did when I got home was cut up another piece and use SV to secure it... must remember to be generous with the SV and make sure there's no jagged pieces to get caught... >.<

Viola~~
The wicked sweet collection in my opinion was a GREAT buy... even with a generous layer of SV over I can still smell the yumminess of the polish...and the scent isnt overbearing that I had to take it off...it's a nice subtle sweetness.. I adore that!!Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Looks great I love fimo art. I haven't used sv to secure them but nail glue works like a charm if you are wanting it to stay for awhile! I also used a top coat that had gotten bubbly but I love the nail glue more! with a pair of tweezers to hold the fruit to hold down both sides while it dries which is no time at all!

    ReplyDelete

I read each and every comment and truly appreciate that you take the time to leave one. Please email me if you would like me to look at your blog instead of pasting a link in the comments :) Thank you for your support :)