Thursday, April 14, 2011

Flower Girl ^_^

After working with dark colors for a while I felt like doing some feminine...so girly florals it is ;) ..

I pulled out my China Glaze- For Audrey (I cannot stress how much i ♡ this color...its like a Tiffany's blue-ish greenish color and the name For Audrey.. I ah-dore Audrey Hepburn/ Breakfast at Tiffany's so even more ♡♡♡ to this).




I used China Glaze- For Audrey as the base color, the flowers I used Nubar-Prize/ Sally Hansen White On for the pink flowers, and Opi for Sephora- It's like Rain dear/ Sally Hansen- White On and the leaves I used Revlon- Matte Suede- Emerald City...and then I swiped on a layer of Northern Lights Gold Holographic top coat... and Seche Vite to even things out...


So I started with 1 coat of China Glaze- For Audrey..you can use another coat but I felt that one coat was already opaque enough..

Because I was lazy I just put a few drops of the polish onto the counter (finish your flowers first before you dab the drop of matte suede...b/c the matte color dries kinda fast...)

 Using your dotting tool (or toothpick or end of a bobby pin) dot 3-4 semi-generous drops of red or your preferred flower color onto your nail..
top it with a white dot....then using a swirl-like motion with your dotting tool...swirl the 2 colors together...and then dab small long shapes to form the leaves... I added a little pizzaz by adding small dots of Nubar-Prize onto the pink flower nails and dots of OPI for Sephora- Its like Rain dear and Sally hansen- White on onto the gold flower nail.....

viola! ♡


Oh and please vote for me in the Bundle Monster contest...
 
 


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read each and every comment and truly appreciate that you take the time to leave one. Please email me if you would like me to look at your blog instead of pasting a link in the comments :) Thank you for your support :)